Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday





Today after class, I went with a few other students to the korean restaurant that I like, and found out there are actually 3 (THREE!) different types of galbi. Galbi, for those of you who don't know, is marinated beef/AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!
I also found out that this restaurant has amazing mixed rice. I'm so happy. It's the only good thing about China: the Korean food. There's also the Italian pizza and gelato at Da Milano. Yep, best thing.
And coffee places are really nice, too.
Today I used DimSum to finish most of my homework in about an hour and a half. It used to take about six hours or more. I also told my teacher that our director that we weren't learning anything, so hopefully they'll slow down the class to make it more useful. I know I didn't pay any money to come here (some kids paid $10,000 to come here for the summer!!!), but I still don't think my summer should be wasted looking up words in dictionaries and not having time to learn them. Now that I have Dimsum I can study a little bit more, so that should help.
Yesterday at a coffee place, I picked up a magazine cause I was bored, and I could get the gist of a few of the articles. It was really cool, I felt superfly~.
Ok, well, back to studying.......merr.

No comments: