Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday 17-July- 2008


Oh, and a few days ago, I went to MYKAL with some classmates, and we went to a children's play station and made the little thing in the picture, it will stick to mirrors and windows I think, so i'm going to put it up when I get home~ Cute cute cute!

Yesterday I went to get a facial. I paid $11 for a 2 hour facial and massage! It was awesome! Although somewhat embarrassing cause they were shocked by how bad my skin is :(
What can I do?~
My classmate told me that I shouldn't use any microbead things, and I do think they've been hurting my skin, so I went and bought some Olay. I wanna go see a dermatologist when I get home, I'm 21! My skin needs to chill!!

This afternoon my tutor helped me book a $152 ticket from Qingdao to Seoul, I'll arrive in Seoul at 9:45 pm on August 8, about the same time as Nick! So that's awesome, I just have to remember to go pay for the ticket tomorrow, they need cash. Oh, developing countries....

I think the massage and facial made me feel sooo much better, I've been in such a good mood since. Its only $11 the first time, and then its $50 the second time, so I'm going to ask around and find a different cheap place to get a massage. In the US I think its at least $60 for half an hour, so really $50 wouldn't be bad, but I'm running out of money!

Anyway, if anyone who reads this wants anything specific from China please tell me soon! I only have three weeks and I have a lot of work to do so I won't have that many chances to shop. I should be shopping this weekend~ I think I'll get some people some skin food products from Korea, skin care and makeup is cheap and good there, so if thats what you want tell me soon!
China is better for little things to put around on shelves, so if thats what you want you need to say something.

No comments: