Monday, June 23, 2008

So, three weeks into it......





No, i'm not naked in that picture!!

I think I really do like china a lot more this time. my problem now is that i have no friends here, s o its hard to have fun.
the class is not hard, just annoying cause they tell us to prepare for one thing and then do something else in class, so you basically waste hours of preparation time and you don't know whats gonna happen. or you fail two quizzes cause they told you they would be over completely different words than they actually were.

i got my hair cut. its nice, slightly more thin than i thought it would be, but i like it.

so i went to an indian restaurant the other day, there's a lot of indians in qingdao. and i have been eating a lot of korean food. its awesome, but i'm getting fatter, so i need to eat less.
can't wait to get to korea! and see nick and my friends!

No comments: